ALLOTMENT SOUP & COVID-19
To protect our volunteers, staff and the most vulnerable, please adhere to these changes to the Isle of Walney Community Growing Space during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ALLOTMENT HOLDERS ONLY – no visitors until further notice.
- The gate at the main entrance will now be left propped open permanently, to prevent cross contamination from using the gate and lock
- The POLY TUNNELS, CONTAINER and Mike and Dee’s SHED are CLOSED to prevent cross contamination on the doors, surfaces and tools.
- The Back On Our Map ( BOOM) Aspen have been moved outside, to make watering easier and minimise cross contamination.
- We advise you to wear your own gardening gloves, bring your own tools and watering cans, do not share tools, during this period.
- All Community Workdays are suspended until further notice
Please continue to follow the official advice to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
Wash your hands before and after using the site. Do not congregate and keep at least 2m apart from any other users of the site. Do not use the site if you suspect you or someone in your house has symptoms of Coronavirus.
If the situation changes, we will notify you of any further precautions. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any further concerns or ideas on 01229 825085.
Take care and stay safe,